Group Consultation ~ EMDR Specific
Working with a traumatized population definitely requires sustained effort, compassion, self-care and external support—it also requires specialized knowledge of trauma processing modalities.
These groups will focus on implementing the trauma processing modality, EMDR into your practice-both in person and virtual.
Ongoing Interactive Online EMDR Consultation Groups: Tuesday morning and evening and Thursday afternoon and evening groups are currently available.
1). What will we do in these online groups?
- Case Consultation
- Questions & Answers
- Online Practice sessions with fellow clinicians
- Online Practice sessions with live feedback from Linda
2). How often do the groups meet?
- Groups meet monthly
3). When do the groups meet? (Times are US Eastern Time)
- Morning groups are Tuesday at 9:30 AM
- Afternoon groups are Thursday at 4:00 PM
- Evening groups are Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00 PM
4). How long are the groups?
- Groups are two hours long
5). Can I drop in on a group?
- Yes you can; however, you must schedule 24 hours prior to start of session.
6). Is there a discount if I buy more than one session?
- Yes, you'll save $15 if you purchase 3 sessions; $35 if you purchase 5 sessions; $50 if you purchase 10 sessions; $195 if you purchase 12 sessions.
7). Does this meet consultation requirements for Evergreen EMDR Certification?